Saturday 28 December 2013

The Famous MSP People.



Okay, So I Don't Understand Why Y'all Are On About Candi And Holly Etc. Compared To Fran, (in My Opinion), They Are Low Levellers. Fran Is Just Pure AMAZING! She's Beautiful, Totes Amazing. I'm NOT Saying I HATE Candi And Holly. Because I havent Said That. I Just Think, That In My Opinion, Fran Is A WHOLE Different Level Of 'Famous, Inspiring, Beautiful' Y'all Think It's About Looks...But OHH PLEASE! No! No! No! Thats Just VEIN, SLAGS OPINIONS! It's Personality. I Have Never Spoke To Fran Before, But I Realy Wish I had :( Cos To me She's Just Amazing!

But Anyway...This Post Is about ALL The Famous Levellers. So Lets Say, Ishacool, Fran Is Epic, Roxy-1, Candired, Chuck And Alishak. Y'all Are Wondering Why Chuck and Isha Broke Up..
LEAVE FRAN ALONE! NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Ishas Picture, (Beauty)

Y'all Wondering Why This Is^












This Is ISHAS AND CHUCKS BUSINESS ONLY! Yes Fran Knows. OF COURSE SHE DOES!!! She's Ishas Bloody Bestfriend! Just Leave Fran Out of It. And STOP Bothering Isha And Chuck!











Another Thing I Wanted To Talk About Was Candired.

This Is Candi, (obvs). Basically, I Was Talking To Justin on MSP, And I Saw My Friends Status Which Said:
'OMG!! Candis Giving Her Account Away! Check Out her Status! Why Candi?! :( :( :(' And I was Like, You Must Be Kidding. Then I Looked And Saw This...
My Mouth Literally Dropped. Then I Read Holly's Satus Which Said... I Was Just SO Confused.But If you Think About It,Holly dont Wanna Tell ANYONE. And I think Candi Will Give The account To her, Or She'll Decide She Wont Go. She Has WAY Too Much To Lose. Anyway, This Is My Blog post For Today. Baii Baii.

No comments:

Post a Comment